Thursday, August 7, 2008

Booty call!!!

Yesterday was a very fun day with Owen. We went to Elm Creek Park Reserve and he played in the water there for about 2 hours. One the way home he was pooped out but the once I put him down for his nap he was not interested in his nap and was a crazy man in his room for about a half hour before falling asleep. I put him down in just a diaper and shirt because it was warm outside and his shorts were a little wet from changing him out of his swimtrunks. When I went to go check on him he had taken off his diaper and it was lying by his crib and his little bootie was staring me right in the face. It was a precious sight and one I won't forget for a long time.

This weekend is the Turtleman Triathlon in Shoreview, MN and it should be a great race - expecting great weather and it will probably be the most competitive race I will be in this year. I haven't started feeling that nervous about it but I think once I pick up my packet at Gear West I think I will start. My sister is going to stay at our place on Friday so we don't have to wake Owen up so early in the morning and Derek can help me prepare. I am so glad that she is in town to do that for us. Hopefully he will get some good pics this weekend since he won't have to entertain Owen while I am racing.

No comments: