Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Every year for Christmas my sister and I have a tradition of decorating Christmas cookies. We have done this for as long as I can remember and this year we carried on the tradition with Owen! As you can see from the picture below Owen did more eating than decorating. He really enjoyed the sprinkles and trying to make a star cookie.
I decided I should enjoy my fair share of cookies since I was one of those crazy Minnesotans yesterday and went for run outside in 5 degree weather! WOW was I cold when I came home. It wouldn't have been so bad but during my run it started to snow and then my hands got wet and my poor face had frozen snowflakes in my eyes when I got home. I yelled for Derek right when I stepped into the house because I couldn't get my gloves off - they were too frozen to move!

No comments: